Pavilion and Room Rental
- The pavilion at Clawson City Park, 935 N. Custer Ave, Clawson, MI 48017.
- Calendar for the pavilion rental found here. (No current availabilities)
- The community room at Clawson City Hall, 425 N. Main St, Clawson, MI 48017.
- Calendar for the community room rental found here.
- There are smaller rooms also available at Hunter Community Center, 509 Fisher Ct, Clawson, MI 48017.
-Reservations will be taken beginning January of each year for the months of May through September.
-No alcoholic beverages are permitted in any area of the park.
-The picnic area and bathrooms must be left neat and tidy.
-No vehicles can be parked anywhere other than the parking lot; only drop-offs permitted at shelter.
-Fires only permitted in the grills provided for that use.
-Dogs only permitted if leashed and cleaned up after.
-Parents are responsible for the conduct of minors.
-Noise deemed offensive or unreasonably loud is prohibited.
-Do not use nails or staples on the park shelter. Signs and banners may be adhered to the shelter
using string or tape and must be removed upon departure.
-All food and its containers must be wrapped before replacing in receptacles.
-Moonwalks and other activities of this nature will only be permitted if the renter provides our
department with a copy of an insurance policy that names the City of Clawson as an additionally
-There is a $25 fee to cancel your event more than ten days in advance. If the cancellation is made
later than ten days out, there will not be a refund. No refunds will be made due to poor weather.
-The pavilion has a capacity of about 150 people. Please be aware that you may need to move
picnic tables to the park shelter. Hours of rental are 8am to 10pm.
Rental fees: Weekdays $100 Resident $165 Non-Resident
Weekends & Holidays $110 Resident $185 Non-Resident