Virtual Summer Reading Program
Our Summer Reading Program will look a little bit different this year but we are excited to be able to celebrate the joys of reading with you this summer!
We will be offering virtual summer reading programs for adults, teens, & children. The programs will begin on Monday, June 22 and go through the early part of August. Below you can find the registration details and reading logs for each age group.
YOUTH VIRTUAL SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- Register for the youth summer reading program by clicking here
- Click here for our 2020 Youth Reading Log (print out & track your reading)
- Since the library is not open to the public at this time, you will only need to report your progress ONCE this summer (at the end of the program). In August, send your progress to the librarian via email email@example.com or turn your reading record in at the library’s dropbox
TEEN & ADULT VIRTUAL SUMMER READING PROGRAM
- Register for the Teen & Adult virtual summer reading program by clicking here
- Click here for our 2020 Teen & Adult Reading Log (print out & track your reading)
- Please turn in your reading log at the library drop box – OR – email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 7 to be eligible for prize drawings