Clawson Library Card
If you are a resident, property owner, or work in Clawson, you are eligible to get a library card. We ask that you bring appropriate documentation to streamline the process. Please feel free to call us with any questions at 248.588.5500.
- Residents: Visit the circulation desk with your valid photo identification (driver's license or state ID) containing your Clawson address. If you’ve recently moved or your identification does not reflect your current address, please bring 2 official documents (lease, mortgage, rental agreement, utility bill, bank statement) with your name and current address.
- Property Owners: Visit the circulation desk with current proof of property ownership (e.g., tax receipt for property or deed) and valid photo identification (driver’s license, passport, state ID) containing your current address.
- Employees: Visit the circulation desk with current proof of employment (paycheck stub or letter from employer) and valid photo identification (driver’s license, passport, state ID) containing your current address.
Blair Memorial Library is a member of The Library Network, a consortium of more than 70 libraries in Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw, Livingston and St. Clair counties. Blair Memorial Library also participates in MeLCat, the state-wide inter-library loan system.
- 15 Computer Terminals
- Early Literacy Station computer for children
- Wireless Internet Access
- Inter-Library Loan
- eBooks & eAudiobooks & eMagazines
- Audio Books
- Music CDs
- Video Rental — DVD & VHS
- Book Delivery to Homebound Patrons
- Large Print Books