About the Library
Blair Memorial Library has been serving the community of Clawson since 1929. The Blair Homestead was presented to the Village of Clawson to maintain as a public library. In the early 1960s, the Blair Homestead was razed and a new library was built on its site—opening in January 1962. Most recently, the library was expanded and renovated—re-opening in November 2010.
Jenni Gannod, Library Director
Kristin Church, Youth Services Librarian
A Public Act 164 of 1877 Library