Recycling and Water Resources
SOCRRA Mixed Recycling
SOCRRA will have two major recycling improvements in 2017. SOCRRA will be providing 65-gallon carts for recycling collection to all single-family households in the SOCRRA member communities and they will be converting its Material Recycling Facility (MRF) to be able to process mixed recycling.
- Southeastern Oakland County Resource Recovery Authority
- House Hold Hazardous Waste and Electronics Program
Fact Sheet on the Red Run Subwatershed
The Clinton River Watershed Council has prepared this 3-page fact sheet about the Red Run Subwatershed.
- SOCRRA has instructions on how to construct your own compost shifter.
- See the DPW page on recycling
- Southeastern Oakland County Water Authority SOCWA
Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner